Friday, September 19, 2008

Senator Jim DeMint: Should We Drill?

From SC Senator Jim DeMint:

”Should We Drill”


Should We Drill?
September 19th, 2008

Friends -

I know you are very busy, but I need your immediate help.


As you know, the twenty-five year ban on offshore drilling will expire on October 1st. In the coming days the Senate will be debating on whether or not to renew the ban. I believe that we should not renew the ban and begin drilling in our territories to reduce our dependence on foreign oil, but I need to know what you think.


Should we let the twenty-five year ban on offshore drilling expire?

Should we stop frivolous lawsuits from left-wing environmental groups that have delayed energy production for years?

Please click here and answer these two quick questions today.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give me your opinion on this very important topic.


Sincerely,

Jim DeMint

No comments: