Sunday, August 10, 2008

FOR THE LAST TIME, MORONS…..

… I do NOT care how much another nation or population likes our president. This isn’t the vote for Miss Congeniality in a beauty pageant. I will NEVER base my vote on how much I personally like a candidate. I have a democrat uncle who blames Republicans for almost everything. He is one of the nicest and funniest men I know, we get along fine and I love him very much but would NEVER vote for him for anything

I’ll state it again:

I do not have to like him/her, but the president I want is one who will command respect, and in some cases fear, in the world. One who when another nation or power considers striking against us, they think three and four times about it first because they recognize that our Commander-in-Chief will fight back hard. I want a president who will respect and adhere to the constitution who will defeat measures by Congress and the Supreme Court when they choose to bypass the constitution. I want a president who will stand by the convictions by which he or she is elected and not compromise to appease any person or group, domestic or foreign.

I don’t want a president who will worry about his or her popularity…so stop asking my why I don’t like Obama. I do NOT know the man personally so I cannot give an honest answer. And stop asking me why I don’t like McCain for the same reasons.

My vote is not based on who I think is going to be my best buddy. If that were the case, I’d vote for my dog, Thor.

I am voting AGAINST Obama and that is all there is to it!

No comments: